- Sarah Jessica Parker Says She Is A Controlling Mother And Wife
- Sarah Jessica Parker Was Scared To Cook Her First Thanksgiving Meal
- Never Felt Resentment After Split With Downey Jr. Says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Guilty About Being Busy With Work All The Time
- Sarah Jessica Parker Puts On The Same Make-up Everyday
- Sex and the City: Highlights of show for this week
Sex and the City actress Sarah Jessica Parker reveals that she will be soon be coming up with an exclusive line of books.
The 51-year-old star will act and perform as the editorial head for SJP, at the Hogarth Publishing House and will be helping in finding, editing and publishing three to four new novels in a year.
"I have always loved to read for the same reason I love to act, which is that other people's stories are more interesting to me than my own," said Sarah in a statement.
"As a lifelong book lover, as someone who treasures and admires the skill and talent of original and powerful storytellers it is my great privilege to be invited into the world and business of books," the actress continued.
The actress who famously portrayed the character of a writer in the Sex and the City as 'Carrie Bradshaw', was shown obsessed with the scent of old books. And the actress also said that she is like that in real life.
"People have tried to bottle the smell of old books, but it's the most elusive thing, like trying to recreate a great story. You can't, which is what makes it special," Sarah Jessica added further.