- Sarah Jessica Parker Says She Is A Controlling Mother And Wife
- Never Felt Resentment After Split With Downey Jr. Says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is All Set To Launch A New Line Of Books
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Guilty About Being Busy With Work All The Time
- Sarah Jessica Parker Puts On The Same Make-up Everyday
- Sex and the City: Highlights of show for this week
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker recently shared her terrifying experience while trying to cook he first thanksgiving meal. The actress said that it was all a mess of a thing and she was very scared as it was her first time.
"I was so scared. I had never cooked a turkey in my life and I was really really young and I remember having a dream the night before that I had only cooked a carcass. I pulled it out, revealed it, and it was a carcass." Sarah Jessica Parker said in a statement.
However, despite cooking for the first time, the actress said that it eventually turned out to be a very tasty dish."I always cook baby peas with sour cream, salted butter, and grainy mustard. It's crazy good. People love it and want to inject it into their bloodstream," said the actress.
"It's so easy. And then we put some fresh cracked pepper on top. Recently, I made up this dish: I love yams and sweet potatoes. I boil them and then I put them in a baking dish with olive oil, butter, lemon juice, and cayenne," she revealed the recipe.
Now, the actress loves cooking and she also said that she has been lucky to be complemented by his husband Matthew Broderick in the aspect of cooking.