- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
Renowned Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson along with her husband, Romain Dauriac, are all set to open a gourmet popcorn shop in the heart of Paris, this weekend.
The 31-year-old Avengers actress is excited to finally turn her dream into reality. She said she always wanted to open a food store in Europe and bring the American delicacies to the people here.
She said that she has chosen the Marais area of the city for now, to start the chain.
"It has been a dream of mine and my family for several years to bring our favorite American snack to our favorite European City!" Johansson said in a statement while talking to the press.
"I am so excited to introduce Yummy Pop, a labor of love and Epicurean enthusiasm. My hope is for Yummy Pop to become a Parisian snacking staple and a symbol of friendship between my two most beloved cities, Paris and New York." Johansson added further.
Johansson also added that she has chosen Paris for opening her popcorn shop mainly because of her journalist husband Romain Dauriac, is a citizen of Paris.
A source close to Johansson revealed that the Paris popcorn shop will however, be closed shortly after the opening so that "they can fine tune everything with what they learn from customers before the grand opening, which is likely to be before the end of the year."