- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Scott Eastwood Gives An Emotional Call To His Late Girlfriend's Father
- Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams Racial Controversy, Director Kahn Replies
- Scott Eastwood's Shocking Revelation About Ashton Kutcher on WWHL
- The Longest Ride Movie Review: For All Nicholas Sparks' Fans!
- The Longest Ride Trailer: Be Ready To Fall In Love
The Suicide Squad star Scott Eastwood says, the death of his girlfriend in a car crash has left him shaken and he now finds it tough to date another girl.
The 30-year-old star actor revealed that the loss he suffered after the tragedy, is the reason why he finds it hard to move out with another girl.
"I dated a girl a couple of years ago, who died in a car accident. The thing is, it was a fender bender, and there was a recall on airbags. Her airbag exploded. It shot a projectile through her body. It split her spine, and...I've never told anybody that," he said.
"I've lost friends before; I've lost some great friends. But, I had never lost someone I had been really intimate with. Maybe it's made it harder for me to date," he explains.
"It's easy to fall in love when you're young, right? And then you start to realize those feelings of love and stuff, passion, love, lust, sometimes they come very quickly, but they can also leave quickly," he added.
Scott Eastwood is currently regarded as one of biggest heartthrobs in Hollywood, but according to the actor, being a film star has not been much of a help in regards to meeting women. He used to encounter more women when he had been a bartender.