- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Selena Gomez And Moretz Add Voice To The Ongoing West-Taylor Squabble
Singer Selena Gomez says she is an absolute fan of yoga and exercises, which help her to stay fit and toned. She not only loves doing yoga, but any exercise that would keep her fit including arm dancing and pilates.
"Selena loves yoga, arm dancing, and pilates.... If you keep your same old routine, you will most likely get bored and wind up skipping the gym. Working out should be a part of your lifestyle, not an obligation or burden," said Amy Rosoff Davis who trains Gomez.
"Make your workouts fun by keeping it fresh and doing something different each day. Selena and I do everything from Pilates to hiking to dance cardio to circuit training to yoga and spinning - the list goes on," Amy added.
The 23-year-old singer likes to bring a variety in her exercise routine and loves a diverse range of exercises, however, she mostly prefers yoga as it concentrates on the overall body, said the trainer.
"The workouts on the Revival tour change daily on purpose. But I always incorporate some yoga and stretching into my day. I try and aim for 30 minutes of cardio at least four to six times a week. I do toning and stretching about six days a week," said Amy.