- Sharon Osbourne Was Once Attacked By Dogs, Caused Her Miscarriage
- Celebrities Who Dissed The Kardashians Openly
- Sharon Osbourne Slams Kimye For Dressing North West In Fur
- World Cancer Day: Hollywood Stars Who Battled The Disease
- Love Is Crazy! Sharon Osbourne Slit Her Wrist For Hubby, Ozzy
- Sharon Osbourne ruins Sean, Scarlett's romantic dinner
Celebrated TV anchor and reality show host Sharon Osbourne reveals that she had been "very frightened" during her life's low point and when she was struck with a cognitive breakdown.
The 63-year-old TV host says that she had to spend several weeks in facility to pull back to normal life, back in 2015. She also added that during that point of time, she had felt so "flat" to even ask for help. She almost had given up on her life.
"I had given up. I just couldn't deal. At a very low point in my life, I was very frightened about what was going on with me mentally and the thoughts that were going into my head constantly," said Osbourne.
She also added that during that phase in her life, she faced a lot of difficulties to deal with people around her. However, she never could ask for help to anyone.
"These thoughts coming into my head and pictures and people's faces and I couldn't control my head, but I couldn't verbalize it.
Sharon described that phase as "very frightening" and she even wanted to ask for help, she couldn't, as she felt so flat and didn't have enough strength to face people and talk to them about her condition.
"I just didn't have the strength to even say 'I need help, help me' because I just couldn't talk I was just flat, gone," she added.