- Sharon Osbourne Couldn't Ask For Help During Her Life's Low Point
- Celebrities Who Dissed The Kardashians Openly
- Sharon Osbourne Slams Kimye For Dressing North West In Fur
- World Cancer Day: Hollywood Stars Who Battled The Disease
- Love Is Crazy! Sharon Osbourne Slit Her Wrist For Hubby, Ozzy
- Sharon Osbourne ruins Sean, Scarlett's romantic dinner
Renowned television host and actress, Sharon Osbourne shared, she had suffered miscarriage when she was 28 years old, as she was attacked by dogs. However, she said that, she didn't know about her pregnancy at that time.
Speaking about the incident Sharon said, "When I was about, oh my lord, 28, I was attacked by a Doberman Pinscher and a Bernese Mountain Dog."
She continued, "They were my parents' and I came into the house - then I had a very high-pitched voice - and their ears went like this (up). I walked in the door, said hello and bang."
She said that the dogs at her parent's house, suddenly jumped up and threw herto the ground and she hardly could do anything to defend herself. However, her mother was there and she managed to pull the dogs away, but by then, they had caused the damage.
"I went to hospital and I didn't know, but I was pregnant and eventually lost the baby.
"It's the most frightening thing in the world and time goes in slow motion and fear - I was just so fearful I could do nothing. You are like a rag doll." Sharon said.