- UNBELIEVABLE! Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi's Shaheer Sheikh Slams The Media For Spreading Rumours!
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi: Erica Fernandes Comes Out In Support Of Shaheer Sheikh Again!
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi SPOILER: FINALLY! Ishwari To Accept Sonakshi As Her Daughter-in-law?
- Why Is Shaheer Sheikh Missing From The Sets Of KRPKAB? Co-star Erica Fernandes Answers...
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi SPOILER: Ishwari's Shocking Past To Be Revealed Soon?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil & Team Shoot For 100th Episode; No Celebrations Because Of Sunil Grover
Production giants, Sony Pictures and 20th Century Fox are on the verge of a bidding war, over acquiring the remake rights of a South Korean, hit zombie movie, Train to Busan.
Train to Busan, ironically has been the first Zombie blockbuster in the Korean movie industry. It continues to break records even now. The zombie thriller was originally produced by Seoul-based Next Entertainment World and has been distributed by several international hubs.
Danny Lee, senior manager of Contents Panda, one of the major distribution agents, denied to reveal names of the production houses, which showed major interest in buying its remake rights. However he said, there are many in the pipeline.
"Several major Hollywood studios as well as top French and European companies have made inquiries about remake rights, with some even making offers," he said.
However, he also made clear, that there is no intention to sell its remake rights at this moment, since the Korean movie is doing pretty well at the box office at the moment.
"There has been a lot of interest since the film received positive reviews at the Cannes Film Festival in May. It is currently doing very well in the local box office, so we are in no rush to make deals right away." He concluded.