- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
- Bad Blood Director Joseph Kahn Calls Kim The Most Untalented Woman, Over Taylor-West Feud
It seems that all is over between actor Tom Hiddleston and celebrated singer Taylor Swift, as they parted ways after three months of romance and dating each other.
As per the sources, a feud between the couple was earlier predicted when they were not seen together for a month. And now it has been confirmed that the couple called it a day to their short-lived romance.
"She was the one to put the brakes on the relationship. Tom wanted the relationship to be more public than she was comfortable with. Taylor knew the backlash that comes with public displays of affection but Tom didn't listen to her concerns when she brought them up," said a source.
"Hiddleston is embarrassed that the relationship fizzled out," the source added.
Their relationship came to the public when the pop-star and the Avenger actor were spotted together on a beach in Rhode Island. The pair then went on to take their relationship to the next level by introducing each other to their parents.
However, the things between the couple started getting bitter when Hiddleston moved to Australia for Thor: Ragnarok shooting and Swift preferred to stay back in the US.
"They get along great and will remain friends, but they just don't see it working romantically right now," a source added further.