- Tom Cruise To Star In Race 3? The Mission Impossible Star Meets Anil Kapoor In Abu Dhabi
- Is VanHelsing Next In Universal Picture's List After The Mummy?
- Did You Know? Tom Cruise's Zero Gravity Mummy Stunt Is Real!
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 To Be Filmed In India
- Tom Cruise Trains A Year To Prepare For Mission: Impossible 6 Sequence
- Breaking The Stereotype, Mission: Impossible 6 Is Not About A New Mission
Fitness freak Tom Cruise, who is ageing almost 54 now, can still give a tough competition to an eighteen-year-old college guy in terms of look and fitness. He is absolutely particular about his fitness, So much so that he tries to carry his fitness kits along with him, wherever he travels.
In a similar bid, it is learned that Tom Cruise charters private jets to travel in order to accommodate and carry his whole fitness kit to wherever he travels.
"Working out is really important to Tom and he likes to have his own equipment with him so he can exercise in private," said a source.
"It might seem extravagant but for an A-lister of his stature, hiring a private jet is like the rest of us hailing a taxi," the source added.
Meanwhile, Tom's friend and singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham said, how Tom once paid a surprise visit to her office to motivate her staff to work on their fitness.
"So I was working on a collection and all the mood boards were up and my team is in the room with me... all of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Tom walks in, all in black with a pair of aviators, and he stands legs apart and his hands on his hips," Victoria said.