- Kong: Skull Island Director Does Not Wish To Return For A Sequel
- Working In Kong: Skull Island Was A Completely Unique Experience Says Tom Hiddleston
- Movie Review: Kong: Skull Island Is Visually Retro Dipped With High Entertainment Quotient
- Thrilled To Play The Hero In Kong: Skull Island Says Tom Hiddleston
- My Speech At The Golden Globes Was Inelegantly Expressed: Tom Hiddleston
- Tom Hiddleston Lives A Monotonous Life
British actor Tom Hiddleston intentionally avoided talking about his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, when his friend and actor Benedict Cumberbatch asked him about his life and career in a conversation for a publication.
The 35-year-old 'Thor' actor had participated in a conversation session with Cumberbatch, for a popular publication and there, Tom almost discussed about everything from his work in UNICEF to returning to the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe'.
However, the actor deliberately avoided speaking anything about his failed relationship with singer Taylor Swift.
In a light moment, Cumberbatch, also assured Tom, that he would, probably not ask him anything about Taylor Swift, with whom Tom had broken up recently.
"There's another weight of us being in the public eye, which is this presumption that, because your work and your promotion work is very public, your private life should be, too." Cumberbatch said.
"And, without getting into a huge debate, I just want to say that I'm not going to ask questions about my friend's personal life just because there are unsolicited photographs of him and a certain someone, in a relationship or together." He added.
"I'm not going to get into that. So that door is closed, dear reader," Cumberbatch stated further.
To which Hiddleston replied saying only, "Thank you."