TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
British actor Tom Hiddleston intentionally avoided talking about his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, when his friend and actor Benedict Cumberbatch asked him about his life and career in a conversation for a publication.
The 35-year-old 'Thor' actor had participated in a conversation session with Cumberbatch, for a popular publication and there, Tom almost discussed about everything from his work in UNICEF to returning to the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe'.
However, the actor deliberately avoided speaking anything about his failed relationship with singer Taylor Swift.
In a light moment, Cumberbatch, also assured Tom, that he would, probably not ask him anything about Taylor Swift, with whom Tom had broken up recently.
"There's another weight of us being in the public eye, which is this presumption that, because your work and your promotion work is very public, your private life should be, too." Cumberbatch said.
"And, without getting into a huge debate, I just want to say that I'm not going to ask questions about my friend's personal life just because there are unsolicited photographs of him and a certain someone, in a relationship or together." He added.
"I'm not going to get into that. So that door is closed, dear reader," Cumberbatch stated further.
To which Hiddleston replied saying only, "Thank you."