TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Celebrated British actor Tom Hiddleston reveals that he lives a life which is monotonous and very boring. He says he spends his time mostly all alone, reading books.
The 35-year-old The Avengers actor, who had a recent break-up with singer Taylor Swift, stated that he spends his time by reading books when he returns home after work.
"I just go home. It's that literal and metaphorical. To London. When I finished 'The Night Manager', I realised that, for 75 days, I had lived more hours per day as Jonathan Pine than I had spent as myself," said Hiddleston.
Hiddleston added that it is the only way he escapes the reality. However, when he gets into any occasion or a party, he realises that he is living a life which is extremely monotonous and very boring.
"You're putting yourself into this other person's shoes. The best thing I could have done was exactly what I did. I flew home and I went to my sister's engagement party." He added.
"I was surrounded by family. And they were so reassuring. And then I just, I live such a boring life. I just potter about, read books I've meant to read but haven't had time," Hiddleston added.