- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Oh, boy! How complicated could this get!
Tyga, 26, and Blac Chyna, 27, had so many ugly feuds in the past, and now it seems like there is nothing but love. Both of them got divorced and went their separate ways, until both came across the famous family in the world - The Kardashians!
Tyga started dating the 18-year-old Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian fell head over heels in love with his sister's boyfriend's ex-wife Blac Chyna. Since then, there were too many controversies relating to this couple, and when Blac Chyna finally agreed to marry Rob Kardashian, all hell broke loose!
What makes it more complicated is that both Tyga and Blac have a son together named King Cairo. Now that Chyna is marrying Rob, Tyga, the biological father of King Cairo, will be his uncle! Wow! so much drama here!
Nevertheless, Tyga is happy about his ex's choice and has tweeted, "Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it's not interfering with my happiness."
He further continued, "It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy. My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments."
Tyga is the only person remotely close to the Kardashian family to have congratulated the couple. We shall wait and see how things turn out to be when the family returns from their ski getaway.
What do you think of Tyga's surprise hearty wishes to his ex? Hit the comment section to share your views.