- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
- Elton John & David Furnish Wedding Pics
Renowned singer-designer Victoria Beckham reveals that she doesn't like to step on the red carpet at any event, because, walking on the red carpet makes her feel "exposed, vulnerable and uncomfortable".
Victoria, the wife of celebrated England football player David Beckham, says every time she is asked to step on the red carpet and for the catwalk, she feels very uncomfortable and then only prays for it to finish off quickly.
"I just can't wait to get down the carpet and be done with it. I don't know if it's the years of being photographed and the criticism, but I just feel exposed and vulnerable and uncomfortable, and I can't be myself," Victoria said.
Talking about the forthcoming 'Spice Girls reunion', Victoria Beckham says, she is not at all looking forward to take part in the event. She also said that she is planning to stay low profile and would possibly avoid such a reunion thing.
"Of course, as a new group, I do (wish them well). I do think they should sing their own material though, because what we did in the Spice Girls was so special." Victoria said.
"If they sang Spice Girls songs I think I might be a bit sad." She added further.