- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Fast & Furious Writer Reveals Sequel Plans
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
Director James Gunn, who is all set to come up with another addition in the Guardians of the Galaxy series with 'Vol. 2', has reportedly brought in a special script for the actor Vin Diesel, who will be reprising his role as Groot in the upcoming sequel.
Gunn has introduced a special Groot script to make the muscled actor understand the true meaning behind the role.
Earlier, it was shown in the movie that the character of Groot can only speak up a few words which include, "I am", "We are" and "Groot". And Rocket Racoon is the only person, who understands what the tree is saying.
But now, director Gunn used Instagram to disclose a special screenplay that only him and Vin Diesel would have.
"This is the special Groot version of the script that only Vin Diesel and I have, where every Groot line is printed in English instead of Groot, so Vin will know what the various 'I am Groot's mean. I love putting this thing together," Gunn mentioned in his post.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 also marks the return of the same old castZoe Saldana, Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Michael Rooker and Bradley Cooper, who will reprise their respective roles. In addition to that, there are some surprise names as well.