- Tom Cruise To Star In Race 3? The Mission Impossible Star Meets Anil Kapoor In Abu Dhabi
- Is VanHelsing Next In Universal Picture's List After The Mummy?
- Did You Know? Tom Cruise's Zero Gravity Mummy Stunt Is Real!
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 To Be Filmed In India
- Tom Cruise Trains A Year To Prepare For Mission: Impossible 6 Sequence
- Breaking The Stereotype, Mission: Impossible 6 Is Not About A New Mission
Warner Bros is keen to come out with a sequel to Emily Blunt-Tom Cruise starred time-travel sci-fi movie, Edge of Tomorrow. The original movie which released in 2014, in theaters worldwide made a steady and solid business and has also been critically acclaimed.
The story revolved around alien invasion on Earth and Tom Cruise had to live over and over again in the parallel dimension to repel the threat and save the earth. Christopher McQuarrie, who had directed the original part is expected to make a return for the sequel as well.
The first part of the movie was based on a 2004 Japanese best seller novel All You Need Is Kill and consequently the production house is in search of a new story. Warner Bros officials have confirmed that this time, they will venture into the space-time theory, according to a source.
However, the title of the movie is still undecided and it will get christened probably when the other things including the scriptwriter and more importantly a good story base start falling into places. Reportedly Warner Bros, is looking forward to retain the original cast of the movie.
According to the reports, Joe Shrapnel, Race scribes and Anna Waterhouse are taking over on the screenplay. However, nothing much has been revealed by Warner Bros about the development.