- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- After Logan What's Next For X-Men Franchise? Reveals Producer Lauren Shuler Donner
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
Following the official title and teaser poster revealed recently, Hugh Jackman's third solo appearance as Wolverine will mark his farewell from the X-Men Franchise. This leaves the film bosses to try something new, as they will surely not want to end this one successful marvel mutant character.
According to the sources, it is believed that the baton will shift to a new hand as the teaser poster indicates itself, showing a young hand holding a clawed hand.
Apparently, that young hand is of a mutant girl, who was again transformed into a 'killing machine' by a secret government project named Transigen. Soon after, that girl will be known as X-23, possessing powers similar to that of Wolverine. However, she two have just two claws instead of three.
As per the reports, Logan is going to be the darkest X-Men film till date. The storyline will weave upon a much older Wolverine as the 'Old Man Logan'. Here his health has deteriorated, he drinks a lot and apparently drives a limo for living.
It is well-understood that his healing mutant powers are fading, and he has become more of a human. This fits in as the director James Mangold revealed: "As for our hero, well, he's older now and it's clear his abilities aren't what they once were."
"He's fading on the inside and his diminished healing factor keeps him in a constant state of chronic pain - hence booze as a painkiller." he added.