- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- The Most Shocking Celebrity Cheating Scandals That Raised Eyebrows
- Cannes 2015 Day 3: Emma Stone Attends 'Irrational Man' Premiere After Breezy Photo Call
- Cannes 2015 Red Carpet: Aishwarya Rai, Cate Blanchett & More...
- Kristen Stewart, Willis, Eisenberg To Star In Woody Allen's Next?
- Oohalu Gusagusalade Has Spirit Of Woody Allen Film: Srinivas Avasarala
Celebrated director Woody Allen, who is renowned for the movie - Midnight in Paris, sets his eyes on partnering with Washington based, global e-commerce giant, Amazon in a bid to finance his upcoming film, which is yet untitled.
According to the reports, all the financial aspects of the movie will be looked after by Amazon and they are keen to get this strategic association with the director as well. The title of the movie is yet to be finalized which will feature stars like Kate Winslet, Jim Belushi and others.
However, this isn't a new aspect to venture for the e-commerce giant, as they have already partnered and associated with Allen and with an actor as well, for acquiring the distribution rights for the movie Cafe Society, which falls in the genre of Romantic Comedy.
Allen, now 80, had acquired fame whilepartnering with Sony Pictures previously, having won two Oscars and got ten Oscar nominations. Now it will be interesting to see if the director can repeat the same feat of success with his new strategic partner.
'Woody Allen is a brilliant filmmaker,' 'We're so proud to be in business with him" said Roy Price, the chief of Amazon Studios.