- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
After an unexpected halt to the WorldWar Z sequel, due to losing former director J.A. Bayona to the Jurassic World Franchise, Brad Pitt has reunited with former Fight Club &Seven director and friend David Fincher to pull off the World War Z sequel.
Brad Pitt, who also acted in the original part, is looking forward to jointly produce the sequel to World War Z. But after losing Director Bayona, it looked like the project would get dumped. However, Pitt now teamed up with his friend and director David Fincherto move ahead with the project.
"The film recently lost director JA Bayona and it looked like it would be shelved. But Pitt, who is also producing the movie, is looking to Fincher to potentially come in and rescue it," said a source.
Pitt had set a meeting with Skydance, Paramount and Fincher to have a final talk and plan the project accordingly. It is unclear, whether the deal has been locked. But it is learned from the sources that, the director is open with the idea of taking over the project.
The sequel to the World War Z, which won the Saturn Award in 2014 for the Best Thriller Film, is much anticipated by fans and even Brad Pitt is pretty excited to resume work on this. He will be seen as the lead protagonist carrying from just where he left, in the previous part.