TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Renowned Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence says that she gets a feeling that the very dangerous Zika virus could make a huge impact on the civilization and population. She says it could be the answer to the human overpopulation on earth.
The Hunger Games actress states that the Zika virus, which spreads through mosquito bite is definitely god's way of solving the issue of overpopulation on the Earth.
"My biggest irrational, hopefully, fear is that the Zika virus is going to be the solution to overpopulation," Jennifer Lawrence said in a statement.
To establish her claim, Lawrence also bring in reference to the Kurt Vonnegut short story.
"I don't know if you have ever read the Kurt Vonnegut short story where everyone has to take these pills that make your private parts feel like wet sponges and then nobody can have sex and no one can procreate." Said the actress.
Lawrence also said jokingly that, by the time she grows old enough to try and want a baby she would turn out to be like what has been mentioned in the short story. Unable to reproduce.
"And so by the time I'm older, and I'm like, 'I think I want to be a mother', they're like, 'You can't. Your private part feels like a sponge'," she added.