TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Celebrated Hollywood actress Naomie Harris said that she felt absolutely liberated working for the movie Moonlight as none of the members in the film has worked for money. According to the actress, all the cast and crew were more focused on the movie than getting paid.
"It was fantastic, I absolutely loved it. It was so liberating because it was all about the work - nobody was there for the pay cheque, and nobody expected this movie to do as well as it has done. It was this experiment for us, we were just so passionate about telling this story," said Harris.
Moonlight narrates the story of a young man growing up in the tough neighborhood of Miami and the struggle he faces on his way.
Naomie Harris said that she is happy being a part of the film, which is such a low budget yet everyone was just happy regarding the story and acting part.
"I came from the glamour of Bond and then this is the lowest budget movie I have ever been a part of - it's a tiny budget, normally on a film set everybody has trailers..." Said Harris.
"There was one rickety wooden make-up stall which all of us actors used to line up in the morning and wait for our turn on this stall that's how low budget it was." The actress added further.