- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
- Logan Is About Opening Up Your True Self To The People You Love: Hugh Jackman
With Logan marking the probable end to Fox's X-Men franchise, questions now arise regarding the future of one of the most successful superhero movie franchise in Hollywood.
With Logan, we probably know that all the old Mutant characters are dead by now including Professor Charles and Logan himself, but this certainly cannot be the end of X-Men which has served as a cash-cow to Fox Studio for a long time.
The relationship between two powerful mutants Magneto and Professor X has been the focal point and matrix of all X-Men movies so far, however, the franchise is now open to experiment and explore new avenues, as according to the X-Men producer Lauren Shuler Donner.
"We cannot, once again, explore the Erik/Charles dynamic," said Donner
As per the producer, X-Men can be rewoven on the basis of The New Mutants or probably X-Men: Supernova very much in the line of Guardians of the Galaxy.
"One of the things we do when we make these X-Men movies, to be totally candid, is - any of these movies, it's on 'Star Wars,' too - is you come up with fake names to throw people off the scent" stated Donner
"And when you're out making the movie, the signs that show you where the locations are said 'Nova,' or whatever the fake title is, and people figure it out, and I don't even know why we do it anymore," Donner added further.