- Diversity In Spider-Man: Homecoming Excites Director Jon Watts
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Suit Is The Coolest Of All!
- The New Spider-Man Movie Will Not Focus On Uncle Ben Character Says Eric Carroll
- Tom Holland Attended Real American School To Prepare For Spider-Man Role
- Tom Holland Reveals Why Spider-Man’s The Scariest Film To Shoot
- Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Is Out, But What Is Iron Man Doing Here?
Celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Holland, who is known for his role as Spiderman, in the Captain America: Civil War, is reportedly dating English actress Ella Purnell.
The 20-year-old young Spider-Man: Homecoming star has been spotted with Ella Purnell, dancing at the BAFTA afterparty at the Rosewood Hotel, London.
Tom Holland, who recently won the 2017 EE Rising Star award in the recently concluded BAFTA, is also reported to have invited Ella Purnell into his hotel room post the BAFTA afterparty, to continue the celebration.
"Tom and Ella were very close inside the Weinstein party and it looked really obvious that he was taken by her," said a source close to the actor.
"He was out for a huge night and was leading her around the dance floor by the hand. He had loads of people around him, even his mum Nicola Frost, and at one point FaceTimed his friends from inside the venue." The source added.
"Tom and Ella went back to the Dorchester in separate cars. Tom had a room there and she didn't." The source added further.
Earlier, the actor was also linked with budding film director Elle Lotherington, but their romance didn't carry on for long.