TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
After working with Ed Helms for quite some time for the Hangover trilogy, Lawrence Sher is coming up with his own directorial debut titled Bastards. This new comedy film will also feature Ed Helms in the lead and will resonate some of the Hangover DNA as well.
Talking about this new movie, Ed Helms said, "I think Larry very much has his own comedic voice. Obviously, we were all heavily influenced by Todd, because we all spent months in the trenches together, and Todd was calling the shots. And I think Todd has a really unique and singular voice."
"Larry, kind of, on his own, has his own thing going. That said, we're all kind of a reflection of Todd in some way." Ed Helms added further.
Ed Helms also said that as soon as he came to know that it is his long time friend Lawrence Sher, who is going to direct the film, he signed in for the project.
"Larry is one of my best friends in the business. We made all three Hangovers together, we went to Thailand, we've been through all this insane shit together." Said Helms.
"So when it came time for him to direct, I was like, 'Hell yes! Sign me up' And obviously, he has a beautiful eye, because the Hangover movies look beautiful, and he gets comedy! He knows how to shoot, and gets comedy." Helms explained.