TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The six-time World Wrestling Entertainment champion turned Hollywood actor Dave Bautista says that Blade Runner 2049 will be better than its original release.
Dave Bautista who is tight-lipped about his role in the Denis Villeneuve's upcoming film, says that the movie will surpass its original in terms of depth in the story.
"I think it's going to be -- and this is hard to say because I know I'm going to get some grief for this -- I think it's going to be better than the first film," says Bautista in a statement.
"And I'm saying that because I think the script is better, it's deeper. I think it's a better story, I think it's told in a better way, and I think it just answers a lot of questions. It's going to be great." Stated the actor.
"Visually, you are stepping back into that world. You're going to be reintroduced to Deckard. The cast is absolutely amazing and I can tell you the script is super deep and really beautiful," he added.
Talking about his past, Dave Bautista said that he had to fight his way up against poverty to reach the place where he is now.
"I had a little bit of a different childhood. I grew up in not so great neighbourhoods. There were times when we couldn't afford food. We were just poor," said the actor.
"When I look back on it, it seems like a rough childhood. But when I was growing up I don't remember ever thinking that we had a rough childhood, or feeling like we were missing out." Bautista explained further.