- Orlando Bloom Says He Would Be "Very English" If He Plays James Bond
- Is Danny Boyle Gearing Up For Feluda Movie In Hollywood?
- Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry Romance Heading Towards A Premature End?
- 5 Things To Expect From Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Orlando Bloom Soon To Propose Katy Perry
- Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are Officially A Couple Now!
Celebrate Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom has opened up for the first time since his break-up with Katy Perry and said that they are still very good friends and have a good bonding between them.
"We're friends. It's good. We're all grown up," the actor told Elle UK. "She happens to be someone who is very visible, but I don't think anybody cares about what I'm up to. Nor should they. It's between us. It's better to set an example for kids and show that breakups don't have to be about hate."
Prior to that Katy Perry had also shared a similar statement on her twitter page after her split with Orlando Bloom, "U can still b friends & love ur former partners! No one's a victim or a villain, get a life y'all!"
Bloom also talked about the controversial images when he was photographed with Katy Perry during his summer holidays. Said he was extremely surprised by that event.
"It was extremely surprising, I wouldn't have put myself in that position if I'd thought it would happen.... I've been photographed a million times in a million ways. I have a good radar. We'd been completely alone for five days." Orlando Bloom explained.
"Nothing around us. There was no way anyone could get anything. So I had a moment of feeling free. What can I tell you? Note to self: You're never free. Ha!" Bloom added.