- Using Natural Cosmetics Will Make Her Smell Like A Foot Feels Amy Schumer
- Amy Schumer Thinks She Is Sexy Despite Hollywood Calls Her Fat
- Amy Schumer Lashes Out At Haters For Body-shaming Her
- Fans Left Amy Schumer's Show After She Slammed Donald Trump
- Amy Schumer Enjoys Humiliating Her Agent
- Amy Schumer Was Told To Lose Weight For Trainwreck
A number of liberal celebrities who describe Hollywood as "the base of the entire modern American culture" are preparing to engage themselves in a "massive, all-round Hollywood strike" in protest of the Presidential reign of Donald Trump.
"It's about time people understood that we're the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around", a spokesperson said in a statement.
"We're calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops." Said a source.
As per the reports, Michael Shannon, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Rosie O'Donnell are among others who have also registered their names for this massive Hollywood strike.
"No! In the Name of Humanity, We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America! Donald Trump, the President-elect, is assembling a regime of grave danger," reads a full-page ad in a local US newspaper initiated by the group.