TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Celebrated singer Celine Dion says she feels stronger since her t husband Rene Angelil died. The songstress feels that her husband will always be with her even after his death.
''When he left, he came inside of all of my kids' hearts and mine, he gave the rest of his 50 percent for me to be complete, to continue the rest of my life, to feel strong and to believe that I can still do this and he will always be with me." Said Celine Dion in a statement.
"I feel stronger. He gave me the rest of him. I feel stronger, I step forward. I say what I mean, I mean what I say. I stand up for my kids and I feel like I'm the leader of the family," Said the songstress.
Dion also says that her children 'didn't suffer'' with the news of their father's demise largely because as she had already ''told them the truth,'' which was inevitable.
"My oldest, 16, is not the man of the house [because] you have to have your own dreams. And the twins, they didn't suffer because I told them the truth. They didn't see my husband the last three years of their life, so they didn't get to know him so well." Said Dion.
''I was so confident in the way that I presented them the passing of their dad. I told them that he was going to be with us in a different way and I didn't have the rebound of that," Dion added.