TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Celebrated Hollywood actor Chris Pratt famous for his role as Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy films, apologises to his hearing-impaired fans for his recent post on Instagram and telling people to turn up the volume instead of reading subtitles.
He later felt that this has been an insensitive act on his part and said 'sorry' to all the hearing-impaired people.
"When I made a video recently with subtitles and requested that people turn up the volume and not just 'read the subtitles' it was so people wouldn't scroll past the video on mute, thus watching and digesting the information in the video," said the actor.
"HOWEVER, I realise now doing so was incredibly insensitive to the many folks out there who depend on subtitles." Chris Pratt added.
Chris Pratt also said that he never intended to offend all the 38 Million Americans suffering from hearing problems.
"I have people in my life who are hearing-impaired, and the last thing in the world I would want to do is offend them or anybody who suffers from hearing loss or any other disability. So truly from the bottom of my heart I apologise," stated the actor.
"Thanks for pointing this out to me. In the future, I'll try to be a little less ignorant about it." Pratt added.