- Did Priyanka Chopra Ditch Salman Khan's Bharat For A Hollywood Film With Chris Pratt?
- Chris Pratt Apologises To His Hearing-impaired Fans For Insensitive Instagram Post
- Chris Pratt Says He Is A Big Fan Of DC Movies
- Chris Pratt Thinks He Is An Outsider In Hollywood
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Will Be The Greatest Movie Of All Says Chris Pratt
- Chris Pratt Organizes Dance Parties On The Jurassic World Sequel Film Sets
Fame can be a two-edged sword for celebrities and actors. On one hand, it makes you a renowned face in the respective industry, on the other hand, it can take you completely away from your normal life.
"It's tough sometimes, the amount of management you need to do things you used to do spontaneously. What I really miss is sitting down and talking to strangers who don't know me, so we can discover each other." Said Chris Pratt in a statement.
The Guardians of the Galaxy actor also feels that fame has made him already known to people and he misses the essence of meeting a person for the first time without the other person having any prior knowledge about him.
"I'd say the majority of people I meet have an idea about me before they meet me. There's something nice to being able to surprise somebody." The actor added further.
Director James Gunn also recalled one of such moments along with Pratt and said, "I miss being able to go out to dinner with you. Do you remember that dinner in Atlanta (where they shot Guardians Vol. 2) where a woman came and sat down at our table?"
"Neither of us knew her and we were having a conversation, but she just started having a conversation with you." Said the director.