- Chris Pratt Apologises To His Hearing-impaired Fans For Insensitive Instagram Post
- Chris Pratt Finds It Hard To Live A Normal Life After Being Famous
- Chris Pratt Says He Is A Big Fan Of DC Movies
- Chris Pratt Thinks He Is An Outsider In Hollywood
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Will Be The Greatest Movie Of All Says Chris Pratt
- Chris Pratt Organizes Dance Parties On The Jurassic World Sequel Film Sets
Renowned Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence says that she has great admiration for her Passengers co-star Chris Pratt's because of his hard-working nature and 'amazing attitude' while working in films.
"Chris Pratt is the hardest working person on a movie including the crew, including ... I mean, he is the hardest working person I've ever met in my life and has such an amazing attitude that I had to tell him to stop being so happy at like 4 in the morning." Said Lawrence in a statement.
She continued, "I was like, no, no, you need to be grumpy."
Lawrence, 26, believes that Chris Pratt is good at dancing and even better than her. However, the actress also stated that, when it comes to the game of basketball, she is confident to get around him quite easily.
While talking about her latest sci-fi film Passengers, Lawrence said the idea of having an entire world created within the movie, is what had attracted her to sign the film.
"I loved the characters and I loved just the sheer idea of the whole thing. I thought it was so creative and interesting and I hope people will walk out of the theater with a million different opinions and that's what I really liked about the film is that nobody's telling you how to fall." Said Lawrence.
"It's, what would you do? It's a conversation starter." She added.