TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Renowned Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence says that she has great admiration for her Passengers co-star Chris Pratt's because of his hard-working nature and 'amazing attitude' while working in films.
"Chris Pratt is the hardest working person on a movie including the crew, including ... I mean, he is the hardest working person I've ever met in my life and has such an amazing attitude that I had to tell him to stop being so happy at like 4 in the morning." Said Lawrence in a statement.
She continued, "I was like, no, no, you need to be grumpy."
Lawrence, 26, believes that Chris Pratt is good at dancing and even better than her. However, the actress also stated that, when it comes to the game of basketball, she is confident to get around him quite easily.
While talking about her latest sci-fi film Passengers, Lawrence said the idea of having an entire world created within the movie, is what had attracted her to sign the film.
"I loved the characters and I loved just the sheer idea of the whole thing. I thought it was so creative and interesting and I hope people will walk out of the theater with a million different opinions and that's what I really liked about the film is that nobody's telling you how to fall." Said Lawrence.
"It's, what would you do? It's a conversation starter." She added.