- Chris Pratt Apologises To His Hearing-impaired Fans For Insensitive Instagram Post
- Chris Pratt Finds It Hard To Live A Normal Life After Being Famous
- Chris Pratt Says He Is A Big Fan Of DC Movies
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Will Be The Greatest Movie Of All Says Chris Pratt
- Chris Pratt Organizes Dance Parties On The Jurassic World Sequel Film Sets
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
Celebrated Hollywood actor Chris Pratt, who has been inducted into two of the biggest Hollywood franchises, Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World, said that he feels he is an outsider in Hollywood.
"Hollywood has a tendency to homogenise its men and women. I definitely felt like an outsider and I was I probably still am an outsider in a way, although I spend more time in Los Angeles than out of LA." Said Pratt.
Chris Pratt had a humble beginning at Hollywood, prior to which he was homeless, had been living in a van and working as a waiter at a restaurant in Hawaii.
"Being an outsider is becoming more and more helpful now. People who live in California and LA for a long time... They all become very similar. There is great weather, great food, easygoing attitude, it is pretty progressive, thoughtful and mindful." Pratt added.
"All that is really great but it doesn't necessarily make for the most diverse, compelling group of actors," the actor stated.
Chris Pratt also appreciated the diversity trend in Hollywood and said, "A lot of guys become exactly the same. For me, it was really helpful to have this outsider perspective."
"People in LA often cast a Canadian, or someone from Australia, Britain or India or anywhere from the outside because they have a point of view that is different from the creators and the writers in LA." The actor explained further.