- Sofia Vergara Weds Joe Manganiello : Everything You Need to Know About The Wedding
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Are Getting Married This November
- See Sofia Vergara's Bridal Look: Talks About Joe Maganiello & The Big Day!
- 'Magic Mike XXL' New Trailer Is Breathtakingly Hot!
- Sofia Vergara Goes Naked For Vanity Fair, Tells Wedding Plans On The Ellen Show
- Sofia Vergara's Shocking Revelation: She Hates Her Boobs, Wants Fake Ones!
Celebrated Hollywood actor Joe Manganiello, who will be seen portraying the role of an anti-hero as Deathstroke in the forthcoming solo batman movie titled The Batman, is expecting that his fans will be rooting for him in the movie.
"This is my character, an exciting one, and has the capacity I think, to be a great villain. And what all the great ones can do is polarise an audience. When I was a kid, I always rooted for the villain." Joe Manganiello said in a statement.
"As a kid, I think I would have rooted for him and I think fans will," Manganiello added.
Manganiello also said that he is pretty excited to work alongside Ben Affleck, who will don the protagonist's hat as Batman. Manganiello also stated further that he had always wanted to work with writer and producer Geoff Johns and lucky to get his wish fulfilled.
"I've known them all for years and I'm very excited to work with everyone. Ben Affleck makes great films and he's a great Batman." Said Manganiello.
"Geoff Johns certainly is a really fun guy to hang around with and has a great grasp on this steering wheel that is the Titanic of the DCEU. Knowing what they have planned for the future, I think fans are really going love it," the actor explained further.