- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Images Of Other Women On Brad Pitt's Phone Led To Brangelina Split?
Star Hollywood pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may have separated ways in terms of their relationship, but the actress sounded optimistic about their reunion when she stated, "we are a family and we will always be a family".
The 41-year-old Hollywood actress, recently opened up about her much talked about separation with actor husband Brad Pitt after spending so many years together.It is the first time Angelina has spoken to media since filing for separation back in September last year.
"I don't want to say very much about that, except to say it was a very difficult time... And we are a family and we will always be a family, and we will get through this time and hopefully be a stronger family for it," Said Angelina Jolie in a statement.
Jolie further went on to say that she is trying to pass through this bad time by keeping her focus on her career and her children.
"Many, many people find themselves in this situation. My whole, my family... We've all being through a difficult time. My focus is my children, our children... And my focus is finding this way through." Said Jolie.
"We are and forever will be a family. I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer." The actress stated further.