- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- I Did Fall In Love With Priyanka Chopra: Dwayne Johnson
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Dwayne Johnson Feels That Film Moana Will Create History
- Being Comfortable With Who I Am Was Greatest Breakthrough: Dwayne Johnson
After Vin Diesel came to India for the promotion of his latest film xXx: Return of Xander Cage along with director DJ Caruso and Indian actress Deepika Padukone, its time for Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron and Priyanka Chopra to come to India.
As per the sources, Priyanka Chopra is trying hard to convince the entire Baywatch crew to land in India for a one month long promotional trip for their upcoming film Baywatch. And the actress hopes she might be able to convince them when the time would actually come.
About bringing Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron to India, Priyanka says, "We are hoping so because we are doing a big promotional thing around the world and they know how important India is to me."
"We are having those conversations, but we haven't started because it is not going to release until May. So, marketing will only start a few months before that. But the wheels are in motion." Said Priyanka.
It is also known that, Priyanka is planning to bring Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron to not just one city but every major cities in India.
"No, not just Mumbai. I always tell them India is an experience and you have to be there at least a month. So everywhere from North to down south, because with every state, everything changes. The language, colours, clothes...." Said Priyanka.
"So they are very curious and most of them want to come down, but mostly they want to come when I am here." The actress added further.