- Emma Watson Finds It Hard To Deal With Scrutiny
- Why Was Emma Watson Afraid Of Dan Stevens?
- Emma Watson Wants To Have Michelle Obama For Pep Talk
- Emma Watson Feels Music In Beauty And The Beast Is Magical
- Beauty And The Beast Inspired From Citizen Kane And Wreck It Ralph, Says Dan Stevens
- Beauty And The Beast Unleashes Its Magical World In A New Trailer
Celebrated Hollywood actress Emma Watson states that she is not good at lying and calls herself "the worst liar ever".
The 27-year-old star renowned for her role in Harry Potter films, said that she is an awful liar and always come out saying the truth ultimately when she is under pressure.
When the actress was asked if acting is another form of lying, Emma replied, "Ugh, no! Acting is telling the truth under imaginary circumstances. I cannot think of a worse way to describe acting. Also, I'm the worst liar ever."
"I remember trying to get into clubs when I was just about to turn 18. They'd ask my age - and my friends were already in the door, it was not even a big deal - and I was like, 'I can't do it.' It's terrible." Said Emma.
"They were like, 'You're an actress, what's wrong with you? Get it together, woman!'"She added.
Talking about what makes Emma select a particular film, she said, "It usually comes down to two things - the person I'm working with - the director is really important to me - and a line in a script.
"There's usually one line that I read and I'm like, 'Okay. I have to say this line. I have to tell this story. It's an instant click. And if there isn't that line, even if the story is great, I'm always a bit meh. Whenever I've gone against my instincts, it's been a bit of a disaster." Emma stated further.