- Emma Watson Calls Herself The Worst Liar Ever
- Emma Watson Finds It Hard To Deal With Scrutiny
- Why Was Emma Watson Afraid Of Dan Stevens?
- Emma Watson Feels Music In Beauty And The Beast Is Magical
- Beauty And The Beast Inspired From Citizen Kane And Wreck It Ralph, Says Dan Stevens
- Beauty And The Beast Unleashes Its Magical World In A New Trailer
The Beauty And The Beast actress has been all impressed by the former US First Lady, who turns 53, and thinks that she could actually give Emma Watson some great advice about life and everything.
"Michelle Obama. Just for a quick chat, you know. Just for a quick pep talk. That would be great." Said the 26-year-old Harry Potter actress about who she want to be her dream house guest.
The very beautiful actress who happens to be also the brand ambassadors of 'United Nation's HeForShe outreach movement', also discussed about how strong her female character of Hermione Granger was in the Harry Potter series.
"Hermione was that perfect example of turning on its head this initial prejudice that she gets. Hermione finds a way to wield her intelligence and become really the leader in this group of two other boys and that's kind of the role that she assumes," said the actress.
"Harry is much more intuitive. Ron is just along for the ride. Hermione is the one with the plan. She's in control. I think somehow that gave other women permission to feel that they were allowed to take up space." Watson stated.
"What is so fundamentally beautiful about Hermione is her loyalty to that group of friends. She's really the glue that keeps that trio together. It's fundamental, and the boys knew it, and they really treat her as if they know that," the actress added further.