TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Celebrated Hollywood actor Vin Diesel states that the much talked about feud between him and his Fate of the Furious colleague Dwayne Johnson has been unnecessarily blown out of proportion.
"I don't think the world really knows how close we are, in a weird way. I think some things may be blown out of proportion. I don't think that was his intention. I know he appreciates how much I worked in this franchise. In my house, he's Uncle Dwayne," said Vin Diesel in a statement.
"I protect the franchise. I protect everybody including Dwayne. I protected Dwayne more than he'll ever know. And it doesn't matter. He doesn't have to know. But he appreciates it. He knows it." Vin Diesel added.
"Dwayne has only got one Vin in his life. Dwayne Johnson only has one big brother in this film world and that's me. It's not always easy being an alpha. And it's two alphas. Being an alpha is sometimes a pain in the butt." Explained the actor.
Vin Diesel also said that he is always rooting for Dwayne Johnson in Hollywood industry for his talent and dedication.
"Always, always, always. I'm always rooting for Dwayne. I'm the first multicultural mega star in Hollywood. They didn't exist. To see another multicultural star come up is something I am very proud of. I'm always rooting Dwayne on." Stated Diesel.