- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Fast & Furious Writer Reveals Sequel Plans
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
Celebrated Hollywood actor Vin Diesel states that the much talked about feud between him and his Fate of the Furious colleague Dwayne Johnson has been unnecessarily blown out of proportion.
"I don't think the world really knows how close we are, in a weird way. I think some things may be blown out of proportion. I don't think that was his intention. I know he appreciates how much I worked in this franchise. In my house, he's Uncle Dwayne," said Vin Diesel in a statement.
"I protect the franchise. I protect everybody including Dwayne. I protected Dwayne more than he'll ever know. And it doesn't matter. He doesn't have to know. But he appreciates it. He knows it." Vin Diesel added.
"Dwayne has only got one Vin in his life. Dwayne Johnson only has one big brother in this film world and that's me. It's not always easy being an alpha. And it's two alphas. Being an alpha is sometimes a pain in the butt." Explained the actor.
Vin Diesel also said that he is always rooting for Dwayne Johnson in Hollywood industry for his talent and dedication.
"Always, always, always. I'm always rooting for Dwayne. I'm the first multicultural mega star in Hollywood. They didn't exist. To see another multicultural star come up is something I am very proud of. I'm always rooting Dwayne on." Stated Diesel.