- My Speech At The Golden Globes Was Inelegantly Expressed: Tom Hiddleston
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: La La Land Creates Record With Most Number Of Awards
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Viola Davis Wins Golden Globes For The First Time
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Meryl Streep Slams Donald Trump In Her Acceptance Speech
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Proud Of Representing India Says Dev Patel
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Jimmy Fallon Sets The Ball Rolling In Style
- BAFTA 2017: Celebrities Heading To London For The Grand Award Night
The famous Hollywood actor Ryan Gosling who pouched the Golden Globe awards for Best Actor, for his magnificent performance in La La Land, praises his wife Eva Mendes and hails her for his success.
Ryan Gosling is known to stay quiet about his family and personal life, but this time he just couldn't stop but praising his wife Eva Mendes, during the award acceptance speech. The actor also praised the director Damien Chazelle, and his co-star Emma Stone at the award night.
"I just would like to try and thank one person properly, and say that while I was singing and dancing and playing piano and having one the best experiences I've ever had on a film, my lady was raising our daughter, pregnant with our second and trying to help her brother fight his battle with cancer," Gosling said in his speech.
"If she hadn't taken all that on so that I could have this experience, it would surely be someone else up here other than me today. So, sweetheart, thank you," Gosling added further.
Later on, Ryan Gosling dedicated his award to wife Eva Mendes, and also to her late brother Juan Carlos Mendes who died of cancer last year.