TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
"He'd never been to Disneyland," Stefani said in a statement.
"I was like, 'Your life is not even complete yet. Like, what are you doing?' I was nervous because for me, obviously, I go anywhere." Said the singer.
"Like, I know I'm going to get hounded for pictures or whatever, but I don't mind. For him, he's not used to that. Like I said, he's in the woods most of the time. But we went and it was crazy. It was like a billion people there," Stefani added.
Gwen Stefani, along with Blake Shelton visited both Disney's California Adventure and also Disneyland where they experienced Alice in Wonderland, Matterhorn Bobsleds and It's a Small World Ride.
Sharing the experience, Gwen Stefani said his partner though was reluctant to try different rides there.
"He won't do the roller coasters, that was almost a deal breaker for me." Said Stefani.
"He doesn't fit in anything. We did go on Matterhorn. He did that one, but he barely fit inside the little thing his knees were up like this." Stefani added.