- Gwen Stefani Named Global Ambassador For Cosmetic Brand Revlon
- Gwen Stefani Proposed To Blake! Ends On A Happy Note!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Soon To Have Their First Child!
- Busted! Rumours Regarding Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Engagement
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton's Romance Going To The Next Level? Couple Moving In, Reports
- World Breastfeeding Day: Celebrity Breastfeeding Moments
"He'd never been to Disneyland," Stefani said in a statement.
"I was like, 'Your life is not even complete yet. Like, what are you doing?' I was nervous because for me, obviously, I go anywhere." Said the singer.
"Like, I know I'm going to get hounded for pictures or whatever, but I don't mind. For him, he's not used to that. Like I said, he's in the woods most of the time. But we went and it was crazy. It was like a billion people there," Stefani added.
Gwen Stefani, along with Blake Shelton visited both Disney's California Adventure and also Disneyland where they experienced Alice in Wonderland, Matterhorn Bobsleds and It's a Small World Ride.
Sharing the experience, Gwen Stefani said his partner though was reluctant to try different rides there.
"He won't do the roller coasters, that was almost a deal breaker for me." Said Stefani.
"He doesn't fit in anything. We did go on Matterhorn. He did that one, but he barely fit inside the little thing his knees were up like this." Stefani added.