TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The 34-year-old Hollywood actress doesn't even have time to think of food in the morning as she has to feed her 22 months old son named Silas.
"This is just mom life. I don't know if anybody else does this, but I don't have time for anything. I'm feeding Silas in the morning, trying to get ready, and I realize I haven't eaten, and I just take [my food] into the shower." Said the actress in a statement.
Jessica Biel, who is married to renowned American songwriter, singer and actor Justin Timberlake, also states that her multitasking plan doesn't go according to the schedule often.
About her multitasking ability the actress said, "Sometimes it's a huge success! Sometimes it's a huge failure."
Jessica also joked about her turning into "human vacuum cleaner."
"I'm the human vacuum cleaner at the end of the meal! That is what happens when you are a mom or a dad. You make food, they eat what they eat, and you literally -- as they are running off trying to grab something - you are shoveling the last few bites off of their plate." She stated.
"And that is your lunch... that is your lunch." Added the actress.