TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
As the news of famous American comedian and actor Don Rickles's death gradually spread, Hollywood celebrities like Tom Hanks, Amy Schumer, Jimmy Kimmel, Bob Saget and many others break into grieving the loss of the legendary comedian and express their condolences.
Don Rickles's publicist, Paul Shefrin stated that the death of 90-year-old comedian was caused by kidney failure.
Bob and Ginnie Newhart stated their condolences over Rickles death saying:
"He was called 'The Merchant of Venom' but in truth, he was one of the kindest, caring and most sensitive human beings we have ever known. We are devastated and our world will never be the same. We were totally unprepared for this."
93-year-old iconic actress Rose Marie said: "One of my dearest friends is gone. What a talent! He was remarkable and one of our favourites to work with on 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'. I have known him since he came to California. I will miss him something terrible."
Renowned Hollywood actor Tom Hanks uttered his feelings about Rickles death and said: "A God died today. Don Rickles, we did not want to ever lose you. Never. Hanx."
Modern day comedian Jimmy Kimmel also stated that "90 years with Don Rickles weren't enough. One of the sweetest and most lovely people I had the pleasure of knowing. We miss you already."