- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- Sonam Kapoor ATTACKS Donald Trump Over Elephant Hunting! Calls Him Imbecile
- Make Bikinis Great Again! MAGA Girls Are The Happiest & Hottest!
- Shahrukh Khan Meets Donald Trump Jr & PM Narendra Modi At The Global Business Summit 2018
- Prabhas Won’t Be Present During Ivanka Trump's India Visit?
Celebrated Hollywood actress Emma Thompson revealed that once she had been asked for a date by the now US president Donald Trump, which she ultimately turned down.
The renowned British activist, actress, author, screenwriter and comedienne shared the incident and said it would have been interesting if she had gone on a date with Donald Trump.
"I had just been divorced and my decree absolute has just come through, like, the day before. So the phone rings in my trailer, which it has never done before. I look at it and it's, like, weird. It's like a moose has just entered my trailer." Said Emma Thompson in a statement.
"I lift up the phone. 'Hi, it's Donald Trump here.' I said, 'Really? Can I help you?' and he said, 'Yeah, I just you know, I wondered if I could offer you some accommodation in one of my Trump Towers. They're really comfortable'," explained the actress.
Emma Thompson also stated that when she had first received the call from Donald Trump she was confused only to quickly realise that she was asked for a date, which she then turned down.
"Well, you know, I think we would get on very well. Maybe we could have dinner sometime. Okay, well I'll get back to you! Thank you so much for ringing." Said the actress in response to the Trump call.