- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Fast And Furious Family Paid Tribute To Paul Walker On His Death Anniversary
- Paul Walker's Character Could Possibly Return In Future Fast & Furious Movies
- Shocking! Michelle Rodriguez Wanted To Die Before Paul Walker!
- Vin Diesel Shares The First Poster Of Fast 8! Movie To Hit The Theaters Soon
- WOW! Vin Diesel Slams The Body-Shaming Critics By Posting This Selfie!
The Fast and the Furious franchise is going really strong with every release of their adrenaline rushing action-packed films. However, it was in 2015 when Fast 7 marked the end of a golden era with sudden and the unfortunate demise of their one of the leads, Paul Walker.
According to the writer, Chris Morgan had Paul Walker been alive, Fast and Furious films would continue with a different storyline. Not only that, even Fast 7 had ended in a different way than depicted in the movie.
"Well, the original ending, if I remember correctly, was our guys end up solving the problem and then kind of becoming---again, going more outlaw, it was sort of a happier ending that kind of ends with the insinuation that they were gonna go off onto this heist or this job." Said Morgan.
"In regards to the story, the story actually kind of was the same. The only difference is that whereas we let Brian and Mia and their family kind of go off to just be a family and drop the action-y elements of their lives and stop risking everything when the family is so important to them." He added.
"Otherwise we would've just kind of continued with Brian learning and adjusting his character a little bit." Morgan stated further.