TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
The Fast and the Furious franchise is going really strong with every release of their adrenaline rushing action-packed films. However, it was in 2015 when Fast 7 marked the end of a golden era with sudden and the unfortunate demise of their one of the leads, Paul Walker.
According to the writer, Chris Morgan had Paul Walker been alive, Fast and Furious films would continue with a different storyline. Not only that, even Fast 7 had ended in a different way than depicted in the movie.
"Well, the original ending, if I remember correctly, was our guys end up solving the problem and then kind of becoming---again, going more outlaw, it was sort of a happier ending that kind of ends with the insinuation that they were gonna go off onto this heist or this job." Said Morgan.
"In regards to the story, the story actually kind of was the same. The only difference is that whereas we let Brian and Mia and their family kind of go off to just be a family and drop the action-y elements of their lives and stop risking everything when the family is so important to them." He added.
"Otherwise we would've just kind of continued with Brian learning and adjusting his character a little bit." Morgan stated further.