- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- After Logan What's Next For X-Men Franchise? Reveals Producer Lauren Shuler Donner
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
The iconic Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman much known for his popular role as Wolverine in the X-Men franchise made a shocking revelation regarding his role as Logan. Jackman says he was kind of 'struggling' and 'nervous' at the time he donned the superhero character back in 2000.
The 48-year-old Hollywood superstar stated that when he started off with his character as Wolverine, no one of the studio officials liked his performance. He said he was quite nervous at the beginning and thought he would actually lose the job.
"I was kind of struggling, to be honest. It was the first movie I had ever done in America. I was pretty tight. I was nervous. I was average, to be honest, at best." Jackman said in a statement.
However, the Wolverine star said, the turnaround in his career came when Tom Rothman the studio executive sat down with him and said he believed in the ability of the actor.
"He told me that he believed in me, that from the moment he'd seen my tape he had a gut feeling I was the guy, but watching my dailies was like watching someone put a lampshade over a light." Said Hugh Jackman.
Now Hugh jackman is all set to stage his last appearance in the adamantium-clawed superhero character as Wolverine with Logan which will be released on 3rd March 2017.