TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After having operated for his sixth basal cell carcinoma recently, the Logan actor Hugh Jackman wishes for a little bit of Logan's healing power.
Pointing towards his nose, the actor said, "You can see I am not healing as much as I wish I had. I wish I had a little bit of Logan's healing powers."
The Actor who played the role of Wolverine in X-Men franchise finally decided to step down from the role after his latest movie Logan. However, the actor said though it is tough to say goodbye, he is now happy and fine.
"I am happier in general. I am fine and happy. Yes, we become sad and regret in life but nothing to the degree that owns this man. He was a good man. I was always touched with the character. He had a good heart."
Hugh Jackman also shared some light moments and said, after his Wolverine retirement, the actor is free to eat whatever he likes and whenever he likes.
"Now I'm eating and loving it. Sometimes waking up at two in the morning just to have breakfast cereal, and then go back to bed. With it still in my lap," said Jackman.
"It's sort of unbelievable to me, what I did for 17 years. The first one, I thought you could get into shape in three weeks. The director pushed all the 'shirt off' scenes to the very end. You stop drinking water about 30 hours before you shoot. You lose ten pounds of water weight," he added.