- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
- 46 Years Old Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Secret Behind Her Toned Body!
- 9 Hollywood Celebrities Whom PETA Hates For Abusing Animals!
Renowned American singer-actress and fashion designer Jennifer Lopez says that she can afford to buy the best and the costliest brands in the market today, but once she grew up wearing shoes with holes in them.
Jennifer Lopez has undoubtedly achieved highest success in her career as an actress and a singer, having a net worth of $300 Million. But the actress still remembers her modest background where she grew up in the neighbourhood of New York at the Bronx region.
Lopez now launched her own shoe collection in collaboration with famous designer brand Giuseppe Zanotti.
"I grew up with holes in my shoes. So this is very special to me, to be able to create such beautiful shoes with an artist like Giuseppe. I just love what I do. I feel very fortunate," said Lopez.
"To now be here launching my own shoe collection with an amazing artist and being able to work with amazing artists and do what I love, that's where I get my stamina. I live with a lot of gratitude," Jennifer Lopez added.
The actress credited her family for her success.
"My family is my stability. They're so solid for me. When you think of shoes you think of being grounded. There was a connection there for me. They keep me grounded." Lopez stated further.