TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
The 31-year-old celebrated American model who has a ten-month-old girl named Luna, with her musician husband John Legend, says it is very tough for single mothers to raise a child all by their own. She said it requires a lot of hard work and dedications.
"Every time I look at my daughter Luna, I wonder, 'How on earth does anybody do this alone?' I have the utmost respect for mothers and single mothers.' Said Chrissy Teigen in a statement.
"I have my mother who lives with us, I have John, I have a nanny. I'm very outspoken about it, and when I see that I still have a difficult time, I just don't know how anyone else does it." Teigen added.
"We're very lucky to be able to do that. Not a lot of people can do that: can go on date nights, can have a sitter, have someone take care of their baby. 'Me time' is important, but not everybody can do it." Teigen stated further.
Speaking about her first time experience of becoming a parent Chrissy Teigen said "I didn't know how tough it would be. It is all-encompassing."