TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Renowned English singer and songwriter, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins MBE, popularly known as Adele, revealed that she has been raising his 4-year-old son named Angelo in a way that he learns to respect women.
In an interview, Adele said that "I'm raising him to respect women. He knows I'm a powerful force. He feels it at home, let alone when he comes to work with me! And he comes everywhere with me."
Adele, who won the prestigious Grammy award this year, has dedicated her laurel to Beyonce. She opened up regarding this issue and said, "the reason I felt the need to say something was my Album of the Year is Lemonade."
"Beyoncé is my icon my whole life. I have friendships that are defined by us being complete Beyoncé stans. I don't take any f**king shit when it comes to anyone not liking Beyoncé - you can't be in my life, you simply can't!"" The singer added.
Adele continued, "So I felt the need to do it and also I feel like it was her time to win. My view is kind of, 'What the f**k did she have to do to win Album of the Year?' I am of course very grateful having won it, but I felt the need because I love her and I felt like she was more than worthy."